Dr. Luis Robles Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Luis Robles?

This is the WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I went to a Hospital recently for Concussion. Dr. Luis Robles came in, I told him what had happened. He has the worst bedside manner of any Doctor I had seen and I'm 56years old. He wouldn't give me no medication or a ice pack or a C-COLLAR.. How did this person ever become a licensed doctor is beyond me. BUT I'M GOING TO SUE, HIM. I WAS A 7 Year pre-med. Student.

Posted on April 30th, 2010

Said my dad did not have a stroke and sent him home and seemed to not take my concerns seriously. Luckily I contact my dad's primary care Dr. the next day and after he ordered a MRI it did show that he had a stroke. Plus this Dr. has a policy of only one visitor back at a time so my 12 year old daughter was left by herself in the waiting room.

Posted on June 27th, 2016