Dr. Luis J Herrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis J Herrera?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

I would always ask for Dr Herrera to do my surgery.

Dr Herrera operated on my esophagus. He did more than a few things to improve and repair my esophagus troubles which were definitely hindering my quality of life. I had difficulty swallowing, many times choking and having to use my nitroglycerin spray. I often could only eat a few bits of a meal because the food would stack up in my esophagus which made me feel full. I had a horrid cough which plagued me most nights, all night long. It was a wet could which made it sound quite unpleasant. These are only a few of the many problems that I suffered. So far, I have none of those symptoms! It is a new lease on life to be sure. Needless to say, I have all the respect and admiration one could have for such a surgeon. I must mention his PA, Melissa. She is a jewel. She explains things so well and makes a visit with her enjoyable and even fun. She is very caring and easy to talk to. I look forward to visits with Melissa.

Fantastic Surgeon with a can-do attitude!

Dr. Luis J Herrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.