Highly Dissatisfied

They dont make doctors like him anymore

I have been going to Dr. Herrera since I came to Florida 10Yrs ago when I walked in to his office with an emergency. He immediately took care of me like I was family. I came to Florida very sickly almost just to say my goodbyes because I was Ill up North and no one could tell me what was wrong with me. Needless to say it is all because of this Man and his super staff that I am still here today. THANK YOU.

very good dr who really seems to care catches small things other doctors have missed i would recommend to anyone

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Herrera for almost 7 years and we both love him. He does not let anything slip under the cracks. Very right on with diagnosis and treatment .

Dr. Luis F Herrera-Behr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.