Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luis J Morales has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 38
I enjoy going to the OB about as much as going to the dentist. Not at all!! Anxiety through the roof. Just calling and speaking with the friendly staff to make sure new patients were being accepted, if they accepted my insurance to schedule the appointment was a breeze. Dr. Morales is Amazing putting me at ease and getting me in & out so I could get back to work. I will no longer fear the OB as long as he is still practicing and remains my doctor!!
Dr. Morales does an outstanding job of making the patient feel as though he has an unlimited amount of time to discuss their medical oncerns. The entire office staff is very professional and helpful. I would highly recomend him to anyoneoking for an OB/GYN. When we moved to the area 10 years ago, I started with him as my MD through a recommendation.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2016, 2014, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2008, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2015, 2016, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2015, 2014, 2010, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Luis J Morales accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiami Valley Hospital, 1 Wyoming St, Dayton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Luis J Morales in this video.
Dr. Luis J Morales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.