Dr. Luis Justiniano-Toro Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Luis Justiniano-Toro?

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Luis Justiniano Toro was a HORRIBLE doctor. I saw him for the 3 days I was on the inpatient unit at Access Hospital in Dayton Ohio, and I had a very bad experience with him!! He was always rude to me, and always had an extremely nasty tone when he spoke to me. He did not spend a good amount of time speaking with me during the daily sessions with him, he spent like 4 seconds with me then he says " I'm about done with this patient, please take him out. He continued to hold me in the hospital after I told him SEVERAL times that I was no longer suicidal and depressed. He wanted to keep me for like several weeks!! He was so mean to me, I finally decided to sign myself out AMA ( Against medical advice), an I was discharged!!! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!! HE IS NOT A VERY NICE PERSON AT ALL!!! IF YOU WANT A GOOD PSYCHIATRIST, DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR, BECAUSE YOU WILL GET MISTREATED, AND YOU WILL NOT GET GOOD CARE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!