Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Lebredo
Dr. Luis Lebredo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux City, IA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Lebredo is affiliated with St Lukes Regional Medical Center, Sioux City, IA, Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus and Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City. Dr. Lebredo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Lebredo has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Luis Lebredo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux City, IA.