Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Lizardo MD
Dr. Luis Lizardo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Greenville, SC and Dallas, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Lizardo has 5 locations
5200 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75235
890 W Faris Rd Ste 100
Greenville, SC 29605
Dr. Luis Lizardo has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
8 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Parkland Health And Hospital System
Dr. Luis Lizardo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Luis Lizardo's office for more information.
5200 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, TX : (214) 590-8000
890 W Faris Rd Ste 100 Greenville, SC : (864) 455-2888
3500 Gaston Ave Dallas, TX : (214) 820-3463
5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, TX : (214) 648-3483
3242 Preston Rd Ste 200 Plano, TX : (972) 867-0019
Locations & Directions
Dr. Luis Lizardo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.