Dr. Luis W Lu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis W Lu?

Saved My Eye!!

Saved my eyesight!!! I have been near sighted my whole life and have seen many eye doctors. Dr. Lu is one of the best. He is an extremely knowledgable, patient, and caring doctor who truly listens to my eye concerns, and after the exam thoroughly explains what is wrong. After experiencing concerning vision problems, and seeing another practice who could find nothing wrong after 2 visits, I decided to get a second opinion and found Dr. Lu. He thoughtfully listened, did a thorough exam of both eyes, and provided an explanation of what i was seeing. He also found a tear in my left retina, did emergency laser to stabilize it and sent me to a specialist to get further treatment. His thoroughness saved me from potentially going blind in my left eye. I am so thankful I found him!

This was a very pleasant experience!

I did some research to find an Opthalmologist for a rather urgent issue with my eye. I called this morning and explained the problem so they worked me in at 2:30 this afternoon! I will gladly recommend to all of my friends to Dr. Lu and his wonderful staff. Check the website and see that anything you can think of with eyes is something Dr. Lu is very well qualified to help with.

Dr Lu is the best eye doctor. His experience honesty are amazing.

I came in to have my glasses made. I was having issue with my prescription (blur) and Dr.Luis was nice enough to correct my Rx before the glasses were made. It was too busy at the time and he was able to show me around the office. Dr.Luis has state of the art equipment and everything looks brand new. Dr. Luis certainly knows what he's doing and he is very good at it. I highly recommend him for everyone.

They take advantage of elderly people!!!

Doctor's Response

Well Doctor, I understand your frustration as you take your mother'side. Ask your mother if at any moment she received any disrespectful act from me. As we follow Confucian Philosophy, we do respect our parents, elders, and ancestors. I am very sorry once again for the misunderstanding, Dr. Luis W. Lu

Be careful with this office billing and administration department

lousy staff, they used my mother's care credit care without her permission, she even called Carecredit, got her information and charged it without her approval, now they are denying any responsibility.

Doctor's Response

From the start my office staff was very professional as this is the mother of my neighbor and a doctor. The family was fully aware of the procedure and protocol of her surgery. They asked to sign up with CareCredit as the patient needed a "custom made" implant not fully covered by insurance, as payment was due prior to surgery. Once the mother signed the paperwork with CareCredit to apply for the loan, and approved, the amount was charged. I understand it is difficult to understand how credits work, and how the so called "cosmetic implants" require payments in advance, but it is the policy implanted by the Surgical Facility and the Providing Company. I am very sorry for the misunderstanding. Respectfully, Dr. Luis Washington Lu

After been seen for others finally came to Dr Lu what a wonderful experience He address and resolve all my problems explain and dedicate all of the time to let me know what to expect. Thank you Dr Lu...!! !

Very knowledgable and experienced

The wait to get seen wasn't too long. The staff was friendly and Dr. Lu was very kind. My diagnosis was spot on and my symptoms were treated. Follow up was great as well.

Dr. Lu is a very compassionate doctor. He takes the time with me at every visit and is very professional. His staff is wonderful and always helpful when I call for an appointment or need any testing set-up. I have gone to Dr. Lu for years and couldn't image our town without him, he is wonderful! We are lucky to have such a great surgeon!