Dr. Luis M Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis M Perez?

A++ for Dr. Perez - A GREAT Pediatric Surgeon

My husband and I first met Dr.Perez back in 2015 after migrating to the US from England. In 2015 he performed my eldest son (9 years old) Circumcision and Orchiopexy surgery on the same-day within a week my son was pain free and with little discomfort. In June 2017 once again we met with Dr. Perez and he performed my youngest (7years old) Circumcision surgery. This too was a success and our little one was fine without pain in just a few days – we gave him the prescribed medicine twice after he left the hospital (that was it!- he told us he is fine and it doesn’t hurt). Dr. Perez is a Professional and Caring doctor who thoroughly explains the procedure without rushing through the details and he answered all the questions we had. We HIGHLY recommend Dr. Luis Perez to any family seeking a pediatric Surgeon… He is an AWESOME, DOCTOR who Cares for your child - 2 THUMBS UP!.

Wonderful experience with Dr. Perez-kind, professional and took his time explaining everything that my son's circumsicion entailed. He was very thorough and put my worries at ease. Would highly recommend him!!

EXCEPTIONAL

ALL DOCTORS SHOULD BE AS KNOWLEDGEABLE, ATTENTIVE AND CARING.

Amazing doctor

Dr. Perez is a very great pediatric urologist. He is very knowledgeable at what he does. He takes his time and makes sure that he makes you feel comfortable and that you understand what is going on with your condition and the procedures that will be taking place. He's wonderful

mi hijo; su paciente

UN SUPER MEDICO, SE LE ESTIMA Y SE LE RECUERDA SIEMPRE.

I miss having dr Perez

He is a great dr he was my urologist from 2008-2011 or 12 he always cheered me up when I felt bad and was in the hospital he always made me laugh and really helped me get through some tough things. i live in about 1.5 hours away but it was always worth the drive no matter how early I had to get up lol (I am not a morning person). He gives his patients his direct number and always told me/my mom call him anytime we needed to and once or twice picked on us be because we emailed him instead of calling lol I think if anyone needs a peds urologist he is the one.

Dr Perez was great. He performed my son's circumcision as an outpatient. Great experience.

The best

He has been treating my daughter since she was 5. He is the best Very kind easy to talk too. Takes time with us each appointment. Don't know what we would have done with out him.

Not just a surgeon for neonates to 18

Our daughter was operated on by Dr. Perez when she was in her early 30s. She had a congenital urological defect that is usually caught when the person is an infant. Hers was not and he was recommended to her as the best surgeon for the job. She recovered and his follow-up was excellent.

A+++++ for Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez as been taking care of my daughter since April. The first time we met him was through an emergency referral. He came in and went right to work on her. We had a diagnosis in 5 minutes. Later that evening he performed surgery on her to correct the problem. He has excellent bedside manner with children and adults. You can tell he cares about his patients. He even gives you a phone number that you can reach him at at all times. He is our ANGEL!