Dr. Luis Maramara Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Luis Maramara?

He's the BEST!

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Best Pediatrician in USA!

AWESOME

Posted on April 20th, 2012

I wish he had his own private practice. He is awesome and would rather see him and pay the higher copay than go to my regular pediatrician

Great Children's Doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2011

We took our 8 year old son to see Dr. Maramara for the first time recently on a Sunday night. Our son had a huge cut in his leg and we were seen within just a few minutes, his staff was first-rate, and much to our relief and delight, Dr. Maramara has lots of experience. 16 stitches later and lots of giggles later, we were out the door. His 'bedside' manner with kids is what was most impressive. He very much put our son at ease. We HIGHLY recommend Dr. Maramara!!!

He cares and LISTENS!

Posted on March 27th, 2011

My daughter has some very rare autoimmune issues. Dr. M took the time to brush-up on her conditions, & he asked me questions, carefully listening to my input. He remembered my girl when we came back a week later. Truly this man is down-to-earth, gentle, considerate, & great with kids :) I love our regular pedi's, but I would stay with him if he didn't only practice at the urgent care center. Also, if I remember correctly, Dr. Maramara & Dr. Dixon had teamed up to create this center because they saw a need. For them, this is their regular practice. They do X-rays, strep cultures, labwork (draws & results) and everything else that the ER would do, but in a much less scary environment!

Great Dr

Posted on December 14th, 2009

I came online to see if Dr Maramara has a pediatric practice that isn't emergency. He is great. He spent lots of time with us, talked to me (parent)explaining the technical and also spent 15 minutes talking to my son to explain what his body was doing and what he wanted to do to treat it. He is GREAT.

Great doctor- wish he had his own practice!

Posted on November 21st, 2009

Dr. Maramara is an excellent doctor. We brought our son there when he was 3 weeks for an emergency situation. He knew exactly what to do and explained everything to us clearly. He sat and talked with us for over 30 minutes about our concerns and questions about being first time parents. He is a great doctor who truly cares for his patients. He is a genuine man and we couldn't have asked for anyone better in a time of crisis. We wish he had his own practice!

Posted on January 15th, 2016