Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Luis Marmanillo-Alcazar
Dr. Luis Marmanillo-Alcazar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Marmanillo-Alcazar is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Tri-City Medical Center and Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Marmanillo-Alcazar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Luis Marmanillo-Alcazar has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Luis Marmanillo-Alcazar has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 23
I was 17 a nd pregnant when I sought his services. He directed me to an about clinic. That should have been my clue to ditch him. Nevertheless, I stuck with him because he was highly recommended by fAmily for detecting early pregnancy problems. I was 25 weeks pregnant when I told him I was bleeding and felt like my bag was leaking earlier that Morning (3am). He scolded me for waiting to see him at 8 am. Yet he never bothered to check down there. A quick 15 min that consisted of N ultrasound was it. Turns out my bag was leaking by the time I went to the hospital 12pm I was 8 cm dilated and an emergency y c_ section was scheduled. He had the nerve to say why didn't I tell him.
Dr. Marmanillo-Alcazar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Tri-City Medical Center
Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
SMH Chula Vista
44 Years Experience
Universidad Santiago De Compostela
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions340 4th Ave, Chula Vista, CA
Dr. Luis Marmanillo-Alcazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.