Dr. Luis Marmanillo-Alcazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Marmanillo-Alcazar?

Posted on April 16th, 2016

HE"S A WONDERFUL DOCTOR...

mean and disrespectful

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

I was 17 a nd pregnant when I sought his services. He directed me to an about clinic. That should have been my clue to ditch him. Nevertheless, I stuck with him because he was highly recommended by fAmily for detecting early pregnancy problems. I was 25 weeks pregnant when I told him I was bleeding and felt like my bag was leaking earlier that Morning (3am). He scolded me for waiting to see him at 8 am. Yet he never bothered to check down there. A quick 15 min that consisted of N ultrasound was it. Turns out my bag was leaking by the time I went to the hospital 12pm I was 8 cm dilated and an emergency y c_ section was scheduled. He had the nerve to say why didn't I tell him.

Posted on April 5th, 2012

I love this dr he's been in my famil for forever ! He delivered like 6 of my cousins my brother my sister me and my nephew and my son ! (:

WARNING!

Posted on June 29th, 2011

warning!!!! please attention!! dangerous you can DIE!!! this DOCTOR beware with this doctoe is a danger get out !dejo gasas dentro del estomago de una amiga!!left material healing inside stomach of a person!CAREFULLL!!!!

Posted on November 10th, 2017