Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Mendez Sr
Dr. Luis Mendez Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mendez is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc and Kendall Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Mendez Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Luis Mendez Sr has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mendez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Kendall Regional Medical Center
54 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions411 Como Ave, Coral Gables, FL
Dr. Luis Mendez Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.