Dr. Luis R Mertins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis R Mertins?

Great doctor, great bedside manner

he was very informative, easy going. I had a laprascopic hysterectomy, I was a complicated case and he did a great job. Sweet man

Dr Mertins is an awesome OBGYN!!! So nice and easy to talk with!!!

horrible doctor

I went to dr mertins at 16 weeks and first he was great. I had infections and cramping through my whole pregnancy and he just wanted to keep me on meds that became immune to my body. After 22 weeks i was in the hospital and he told me to bleed out since my cervix was opening. I asked for a cerclage but he denied it. The next day i was at another hospital dilated to 2, then 3, now 4 on bed rest due to my cervix. I'm stuck here until my baby girl decides to come. If he would have given me the cerclage i could be home ok. He also told me not to call him again. I will never go to him again for anything!!!

I love this doctor! I've recommended to a few people and they like him as well. Great bed side manor, made me feel comfortable, and answered every question I had.

I would not recommend this physician to anyone. He was always "forgetting" things, and this is not a good quality when you are a physician.

he is a very good doctor delivered my children and i would recommend him to anyone

Dr. Luis R Mertins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MO.