Dr. Luis Narvaez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Narvaez?

Posted on December 29th, 2015

WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY OR ANY OF THE DOCTORS, THE STAFF AND NURSES ARE IGNORANT SERVICE IS POOR AND INVASION OF PATIENT PRIVACY WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONAL RECORDS

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Regarding staff except his assistance, everybody else is not friendly

This office does not respect your appointment time.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

My appt was at 9:50am. I arrived at 930 since i was a new patient and have to fill out paper work. I finally was brought into the room by the nurse/assistant who asked me some questions at 11:00 am (yes, 70 mins after my appt time). I then waited until 12:15pm for the doctor to come in the room - I could not wait any longer so I left. I run a business and would be embarrassed to make my clients wait so long. The staff blamed their new system for making things slow. A simple courtesy call would have been appropriate and respectful instead of the excuses after I wasted half of my work day.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Narvaez is good but his office staff is horrible. When he's on vacation you can't get anybody to give you a doc who is covering for him and they couldn't care less if you have a problem and need to see someone. I'll be switching doctors because of that.

So far so good

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I've only gone to him once so far as I'm new to the area and fortunately I don't have any major health issues. That being said, he LISTENS and COMMUNICATES with you, which I find important in any primary care physician.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Waited One hour plus on two visits . Indifference is all I remember......

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Caring, honest, knowledgeable, qualify, kind, efficient. Dr. Narvaez has been my family doctor for 13 years and I could not be happier with his performance. He is one of a kind, specially now a days when doctors are all about money. Dr. Narvaez really cares about his patients. He an outstanding doctor and a wonderful human being.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Best Doctor Ive had in my life

Posted on December 1st, 2014

Ever since I met him and his nurse I have always been treated with the utmost respect and always been there for me. And actually he is the doctor that most of my family members use. I high recommend Dr. Narvaez for anyone that needs a nice, caring, friendly physician, friend. There is only one particular office staff member that seems to need more work on her personal phone manners, and personality. It is his billing manager. She needs to be more pleasant, more compassionate towards the patients. The main goal why people go to Dr. Narvaez is due to his kindness, caring ways, but when you have to deal with his nasty, rude billing manager wow she could use some shaping in personality.

Rare find in a Physician : One that cares

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Dr. Narvaez was my Father in Law's doctor when I met him about three years ago. I started going to see him out of the caring relationship he had with my Father in Law. As expected, I was as pleased with the care and time this doctor placed on me as a patient, a good listener, a dedicated man.Dr. Narvaez was there for my Father in Law when he passed away, and took care of him until the end, not too many physicians nowadays want to be there, but he was. He now has more family members and has become the family doctor because we saw what makes him good.I wish other doctors would learn from Dr. Narvaez.

Posted on August 8th, 2011

Great Dr. that seems to be really interested in keeping your health in check. Friendly staff!

Good Doctor, decent staff

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Good bedside manner, very professional, kind of short, but listens and explains as needed.