Dr. Luis Noble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Noble?

Not knowledgeable

Posted on October 12th, 2016

The doctor is ok. The staff is not knowledgeable and dont know how to talk women going through the diffucult process of trying to get pregnant and or loses . They are by far the worst staff i have ever encountered in a doctors office . Go somewhere else , it is very important to feel cared for and informed if you are going through this stressful process , it took me too long to make a decision to switch doctors and now i am very happy and dont feel judged when i have questions. I know 5 different people who said exactly the same thing : the dr is OK , BUT the staff sucks

Wait is outrageous

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Every time I come the wait is outrageous. The girls at the front laugh out loud the whole time and really don't acknowledge the people sitting at the waiting area. This time around the wait was hours!!!

Seriously consider a second opinion

Posted on August 9th, 2014

Scheduling an appointment was nearly impossible and might not have happened at all had my ob/gyn's office not intervened on my behalf. The staff "acted nice," but really seemed irritated by my questions or conversation about their processes and procedures. Noble did a very quick exam and jumped to a diagnosis never indicated by my ob/gyn or any of my medical history. Before I'd even sat up on the table, he was talking about scheduling surgery...though he couldn't be precise about what for. I refused surgery, and my husband and I refused to begin his standard protocol of treatment, of which we'd heard the exact same thing from several friends who'd tried to become pregnant through Noble. We instead chose to try IUI directly. The timing which seemed best for him/his office was not best for my cycle. The IUI was performed too soon prior to ovulation. It failed. I then sought a second opinion from a specialist in Dallas (a day trip from El Paso). We were received warmly, never felt condescension or annoyance from any of the staff. The Dallas physician took stock of my history and previous notes, ordered an AMH blood test (Noble never even mentioned this or its significance), carefully reviewed my HSG pictures (Noble only read the report that there were no findings), and the. The Dallas physician explained that he didn't think surgery was indicated at all. The Dallas physician gave us several treatment options dependent on my AMH results. A week later, the Dallas physician personally emailed me with my AMH results and treatment options. The day after that, I had the surprise of my life with a positive pregnancy test. It turned out that we actually needed NO TREATMENT at all. I had a healthy daughter, and 22 months later, a healthy son. Neither required any fertility treatment. Thank goodness I didn't bend to the suggestion of surgery or rush into multiple, complicated treatments.

We love this man!!! he made our dream come true!

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Dr. Noble is a great man, a sincere man who you can clearly tell he loves what he does. Yes, like any other doctors office you are going to have to wait to be seen. Once you talk to him, you understand why he might take long at times. He sill sit there and answer every question or concern you may have. There were time when we asked him questions for 30 minutes or more. He is very knowlegdable and wont give up til you get what you we all want, and thats a family. We truly trust him and will recommend him to everyone and anyone!

Highly recommend

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Dr Noble is wonderful. I couldn't say one bad thing about him or his office. I never once had a bad experience.

Posted on November 30th, 2011

I been a patient of Dr. Noble for almost 9 years. I became pregnant with twins after 2 treatments. My husband and me are extremely happy with Dr. Noble and his staff, they are caring and really professional. Dr. Noble has the best bedside manners, and you feel relax and confident when he talks to you.

Too long a wait

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Waiting for 1.5 hours is unacceptable. If there was another fertility specialist in the area, i would not still be here waiting. Time is valuable.

Posted on June 26th, 2010

Exelent Doctor, Thank to God and Dr. Noble, we are the parents of a 4 year old and a 1 year old!

Optimist

Posted on February 19th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Noble for many years. Though we did spend time in the waiting room he ALWAYS took his time with me on explanations, procedures, and answering questions. I was extremely impressed with his bedside manner and those of his backoffice staff. Though I was not blessed with a child I have not given up hope as I will return to him for another round. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on April 6th, 2017