Dr. Luis E Otero Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Luis E Otero?

Very Attentive Doctor

This doctor spent more time to me and answered all of my questions than anyone i've been to.

I recommend this dr.

What can I say .. He is a responsible dr. He worried about his patients concert .. ok

He attended my husband in the Bethestha Hospital and was discharged knowing that I had very high blood pressure, never gave him drugs. the next day we went to the office to give him medication for this problem, and my husband died in his office by a brain aneurysm, and although they say that that was not the reason.

THIS DOCTOR IS AWFUL.

Dr. Otero does not return calls. I have left 4 messages concerning my mother who I have power of attorney of to find out her condition and how long he plans to keep her in the hospital and he has not called me back. I do not thing this man is capable of putting on a band aid let alone caring for someone.

I am very dissappointed in this Doctor. His office Manager does not complete her job, I need a referral sent in and it has not been done. He Dr. Otero does not pay attention to his patients, he is busy texting and just gives out random perscriptions. I will be changing doctors.

The phone numbers for contacting this physician are not valid . His new phone number has been disconnected and it has been difficult to get in touch at all.