Dr. Luis Palacios Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Luis Palacios?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr Palacios is very kind, but when it mattered most he couldn't diagnose my husband or recommend another Dr who could.. in the end we had to find our own specialist. If you have minor problems, Dr Palacios is fine, but for anything major.. use with caution

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

Dr Palacios is a great caring DR. Hes smart and detailed in your visit. Hes truly concerned for the patient! Hes great!

Sport Injury

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

Went to see him for a sports injury that had been lingering for months. He spent a good deal of time explaining the why and how of the injury and what next steps could/would be. Within two weeks pain was gone without surgery.

Retired professor

Posted on April 12th, 2014

Excellent doctor; a caring person. Highest professional ethics.

Retired

Posted on April 12th, 2014

Dr. Palacios has been my doctor for about two years. I like the efficiency his office provides, his straight talk, but without the rush. A great doctor who cares. I pray that this new law doesn't prevent me from seeing him in the future. Again, Dr. Palacios is top notch!

Great Physician!

Posted on March 19th, 2014

This was my first visit to Dr. Palacios. I had filled out my forms beforehand and was seen very promptly upon my arrival. All of his staff was very friendly, welcoming, and skilled. Additionally, Dr. Palacios spent a lot of time in the exam room getting to know me and going over health improvement options with me. I felt very cared for. I am happy that I came in and plan to continue using Dr. Palacios as my PCP.

review of the doc

Posted on February 19th, 2014

My only negative is that it seems the doctor is not covered by my plan so I will have to switch doctors.

Business Owner

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Dr. Palacios is the best!!!! We have been a patient of his for many years.

Our opinion

Posted on February 19th, 2014

My wife and I consider Dr. Palacios as the very best doctor we have ever been to. He is a very cordial, polite, caring kind man and he is a super doctor. We drive over 50 miles each way for our appointments and will continue to do so as long as he is in business. He always knows what to say or do to make you feel like some one cares and knows how to make you well. We have told many of our family and friends about what a superb doctor he is. We sincerely hope he is in business for a very long time. He is truly an asset to this practice.

Great Doctor. Highly Recommend.

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Luis Palacios since I moved to Texas several years ago. He's quite honestly one of the best doctors I've ever visted. He really takes the time to explain things and does so in a very easy to understand manner. That's not always the case with other doctors. I also like how he has a lot of knowledge around health, sports, and athletic related injuries, aches, pains, etc. I play a lot of basketball and he has been very helpful with recommending things to do to help my ankles and keep my muscles from being sore. I would recommend him to anyone.

Patient

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

I really like Dr. Palacios and his staff. They try very hard to fit me without an appointment. Dr. Palacios always takes the times to talk with me about my health and never treats me like just a number. He understands what I want to accomplish going forward with or without meds. I recommend everyone in my neighborhood looking for a good doctor to see Dr. Palaicos.

Best Doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. Palacios for 6 years. We love him! He takes the time to talk with you and address all your concerns. I love the staff and feel very comfortable there. I would highly recommend Dr Palacios to anyone who needs a family doctor.