Dr. Luis R Pernia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis R Pernia?

My reduction looks awful. One of my nipples is extremely high. My breast are flat and ugly. I'm very disappointed. I'm with hopes I can get them repaired. I have what looks like another breast under my right arm from fat and the drainage tube hole. Poor job.

He is simply the BEST!!! He has done 3 surgeries for me and I just LOVE his professionalism and caring heart .

Satisfied All Around Patient

I was so happy after standing up hours after my tummy tuck surgery and seeing a new lady staring back at me. I felt very little pain and no complications after the surgery. I am two years later still proud of my results. I highly recommend Dr. Pernia today.

Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate repair

Dr. Pernia continued the surgical work by Dr. Howard who retired. This man is an angel I'm so blessed to have had him work on me. Dr. Pernia's bedside manner was amazing. This year is my last year I'll be able to see him that just breaks my heart. If you need a good surgeon who will do the very best of his abilities this is your guy.

Breast reduction

Overall everything went well. He was very professional and he and his staff made me feel good before and after the surgery. I am confident in how my breast are shaped now and the size. Still have the scars and my nipples are still pink. It's been 3 years since my reduction. Still having terrible shoulder pain that feels out of place and numb at times. Sometimes I can't even move my arms. Hopefully I can get to the bottom of this pain. Can't lift heavy things because my arms are weak. It's hard to carry my 1 year old daughter. I guess everyone heals differently

Dr. Pernia is a very sweet man, but obviously troubled. I developed a seroma and he was not able to correct this. It has been over a year and now I am having to persue another plastic surgeon to help me eliminate this. My abdomine is becoming hot to touch and enlarges if I attempt to exercise. It now has become an endangerment to my life if not corrected.

Dr pernia did my breast reduction on July 2012 and he is wonderful!! I love him and his entire office staff! I will be letting him do my tummy tuck as well! Very pleased! (:

excellent physician!

He is very professional and intelligent physician. Now,after surgery, my nose is perfect!!! Thank you DOCTOR!

Outstanding Surgeon

He is an awesome doctor. His bedside manner is the best out there. You may wait awhile getting back to see him but he spends time with his patients explained and discussing an concerns they might have. I cannot praise him enough!

excellent physician!