Dr. Luis Arce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Arce?

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Yes there is awaiting time but that means he isn't rushing you through. He took time with me answering all my questions. He made good eye contact and went over all my health History. I found him very nice and professional.

minimal treatment

Posted on December 19th, 2011

does not treat the symptoms. gives change of meds based on blood work only and not seeing me. does not listen when symptoms are reported to him. very poor personal skills does not make eye contact. does not do exams as would be expected for patient having long term hypothroid condition.

Posted on October 17th, 2010

Dr. Arce took care of me in Rhode Island after I was diagnosed with and had surgery for thyroid cancer in 2004. He spent a long time with me making sure that I understood the issues I now faced and the reasons for the recommended treatments, and how they worked. He was extremely kind, comforting and personable and I was really sad to find out he was leaving RI for Texas.

Posted on November 29th, 2017