Dr. Luis R Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis R Rodriguez?

Excelent doctor

Dr Rodriguez is my two children's doctor, the first is 15 and the second is two. When my baby was born,I remember him coming to make rounds at 7 am each morning, you don't see that very often. Also he is super gentle and approachable. If I call at night or weekends HE takes his own calls and even for breastfeeding questions , he didn't mind answering and never lost his patience with me. The office staff is incredible nice, and it's been years of visiting this office for me, so I would know.....

I have 6 children and have had Dr. Rodriguez for 10 years up until recently when I had to reschedule a few appointments and he canceled my family from his practice! If you choose him make sure you dont miss an appointment. Otherwise his assistant Denise is the sweetest Dr. !