Featured Providers Near You
- NewYork-PresbyterianJoseph DoriaNeurology, NeurologistVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianNatalie Hellmers, NPNeurology, NeurologistVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Richard AndersonNeurology, Neurological Surgery5 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Shari I. Lusskin, MDPsychiatry, TeleMedicine1 AwardVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Easy scheduling
- Friendly staff
- Trusted diagnosis
Dr. Luis Henrique Ripoll has 2 locations
Dr. Luis Henrique Ripoll has the following 12 areas of expertise
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Luis Henrique Ripoll Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Luis Henrique Ripoll
Dr. Ripoll graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine in 2006. He works in New York, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry.