Dr. Luis R Scott Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Luis R Scott?

Excellent Dr. very caring! Highly recommend!

Excellent Electrophysiologist!

I had ventricular tachycardia that was getting worse including multiple shocks from my ICD. Dr. Scott did 2 ablation surgeries (endo and epi), implanted a ICD/Pacemaker device and changed my medications. He identified the source of the arrhythmias.

Dr. Scott is exceptional. After years of dealing with fast heart rhythms, beta blockers and calcium channel blockers, I saw Dr. Scott at Mayo Clinic in AZ. He performed ablation surgery and I am now completely off of all of my medications. I have my life back. I would recommend him 100%!

Skilled, caring, professional

After several visits with other cardiologists and trying their prescriptions and going through their tests, my heart arrhythmia was getting worse. I asked for a referral to a Mayo electro-cardialogist, Dr. Luis Scott.He fixed it with an ablation process. It has been normal now for nearly one year. He took me off the heart meds and I feel twenty years younger. All thanks and credit go to Dr. Scott and Mayo Clinic's approach to medicine. .

Dr. Luis R Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.