Dr. Luis A Tejada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis A Tejada?

excellent doctor

Definitely recommend him and his office

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Tejada for years now, and he is very thorough, knowledgeable and personable. My husband had a mitral valve replacement done by a Surgeon who is no longer in the area, so he started seeing Dr. Tejada not long after the surgery, back in 2006. I know he is very happy with him.

Great Doc

Dr tejada is an awesome doc! If he feels he can not help, he sends you where he knows you can obtain it. He does not play God.He is very caring and always concerned how your doing... Can not say enough good about this man. He keeps me and my husband alive! God Bless him!!

Doctor does cardiac catheterizations that are not necessary

This doctor placed and unnecessary stent then a month later repeated a cardiac catheterization on me. The reason he did it was for clots in my lungs. I now have serious lung damage from untreated clots and brain stem damage from low oxygen to my brain.

Now this is a good doc!

I had a difficult to diagnose Heart Disease and he was the first to finally acknowledge it and listen and keep searching for clues and helping me cope. He not only listens but HEARS what I say! In women's heart care, this is a stellar place to be. A real partner in your health care. The staff are also very warm and caring and never have I encountered being brushed off!! Very expedient in getting back to you. It is a wonderful example of how to run a cardiac office.

Dr. Luis A Tejada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.