4.9

Have you seen Dr. Luis M Tumialan?

I went to Dr Tumialan with a badly torn disc. I was very impressed with his knowledge and personality. He performed a spinal fusion and after 8 months I am fully back to normal. I have had three other fusions by other surgeons and Dr Tumialan is the best I have been seen by. I highly recommend him

Back fusion

Dr Tumialan, is a great surgeon. He explains everything he is going to do and has a great personallity.

Outcome I was Hoping For

Saw Dr. Tumialan with painful spondylolithesis which I had put up with for too long. He did a great job of minimally invasive fusing L4-L5. I am now 10 months post op and doing very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Tumialan for this type of procedure.

Incredible Surgeon

I had terrible leg and back pain. Many of my friends warned me against getting back surgery however I went ahead and had it done. Dr. Tumialan did the surgery and I am as good as new with zero pain. He is an incredible surgeon, he spent a lot of time explaining the procedure and was sincerely concerned with my recovery!

Extremely patient oriented highly sought-after specialty spinal surgeon. An exceptionally highly moral person with a resume of helping the less fortunate and also being a decorated Naval Officer who has done more than his share of serving his country and has volunteered for world-wide calamities. Understated in his accomplishments. So modest to his patients, yet a giant in his field. He's the best. Period.

Very Professional and Easy to talk to

Dr. Tumialan - Fantastic Surgeon

Dr. Tumialan is very patient with questions, takes the time to thoroughly review scans and procedures with patients, and is very good at what he does. I was extremely confident with him as my surgeon. Results were fantastic! Pain free. I personally found Dr. Tumialan was far more kind, patient, and attentive than his staff.

Dr.Tumialan is an exceptional surgeon who took a great deal of time in reviewing, discussing, and listening. He was very conservative in his approaching my treatment,requiring as many diagnostics possible to compare results before making his recommendation for the best plan possible in correcting my condition. My surgery was an extensive reconstruction of levels C-4 thru C-7. This was my second surgery performed in this area and it is difficult to find a confident and competent surgeon to take on such a task. The surgery went extremely well with immediate relief from the symptoms I was experiencing from severe spinal cord compression. He was my second opinion and I was confident that he was my best choice. His entire staff was very helpful and always available to answer questions for me. Whenever you call,you get to talk directly to his MA. Rarely did I have to wait more than an hour to have a call returned. Any delays in the office were very reasonable.I highly recommend him!

Competent, Caring, Courteous... and Cute!

This Doc instills confidence. Excellent office experience. You're in good hands here.

Dr. Luis M Tumialan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.

Dr. Luis M Tumialan Is this you?