Dr. Luis D Villani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis D Villani?

Eye Damages

Had a horrible experience. I saw this doctor for a simple eye exam and left with vision problems. The staff caused an inflammatory condition in both my eyes. Still suffering from the problems months later. Please beware. The eyes are too important.

I will go back

Dr. Villani was thorough and helpful. When asked if I needed a prescription to help with my difficulty reading he asked what I used now and I told him that I was using 1.0 reading glasses from the drug store. He said that there was no reason for me to spend $300 for prescription lenses when the ones for $10 from the drug store work fine. Also, he said that if I had any eye complications to come into the office and he would work me in.However, the office was very busy and the staff was not warm. They did not introduce themselves or smile.Also, my appointment was at 10:30 AM and I didn't see the Dr. until 11:45 AM. Perhaps he was working in other patients with complications.

A great professional. Excellent doctor