Dr. Luisa Fijman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Luisa Fijman?

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Just plain mean. And that includes the staff. The front office told me basically that me reason for being late to an appointment was a lie! I never missed an appointment in 3 years! The doctor is no better. No empathy. And she was supposed to help my son. She's the one that needs it!

Excellent Psychiatrist

Posted on November 9th, 2016

She is the strong psychiatrist I have been looking for years, her empathy and ability to understand is extraordinary, in our last meeting we were discussing my sons current crisis and in order to get to the epicenter of the issue she ended meeting with us for well over an hour. She is an innate advocator. Her knowledge of alternative medicine and nutritional changes needed before even opting to Psychotropics is amazing, I really am running out of complements, she is fantastic and we love her.

She's Turned Into a Monster

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

I have been with Dr. Fijman for the last five years. I loved her, she was helpful, compassionate, caring and kind. Just recently, she has been degrading, belittling and just doesn't seem to care whatsoever about the lives of her patients. She is dropping insurances left and right, forcing people to pay $170 dollars out of pocket. I believe she is tired of her job, doesn't want to do it anymore, tired of insurance companies and that she is ready to retire and no longer cares about anything but her pocketbook. Please do yourself all a favor and find a psychiatrist that actually cares.

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Not a good listener, not patient , condescending

Posted on October 26th, 2015

bad attitude from her and her staff on phone with EGO with no solutions which put patient in in a critical situation

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Unprofessional

She Gives a Bad Name to Mental Health Profession

Posted on July 1st, 2009

I attended this doctor for over a year as an adolescent. Her approach was essentially to try everything under the sun as far as pills go, without attempting to really understand her patients. After I stopped seeing her, I never felt better. I only regret that my parents failed to file a medical malpractice suit against this woman to prevent her from harming others.

Posted on December 27th, 2016