Dr. Luisa T Manestar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luisa T Manestar?

I was the only one in the waiting room she sat in her office and had lunch and made me wait for an hour and then seen me

Bad temper likes to yell at people

She gets mad at me and yells at me I asked her about some drugs and she told me do I look like a pharmacist this doctor's sucks

Exceptional Dr. for Middle Tennessee

I have been a patient of Dr. Manestar's for approximately 4 years. During these years, she has taught me the "truths" about my health. She is very informative, teachs her patient how to enjoy their life while making healthier lifestyle changes. She is most definitely an asset to Cumberland County, TN. I would highly recommend her as your personal care physician.

Retired old lady

I was surprised at how young and beautiful she is.I have never had a more beautiful and young doctor.Dr.Manestar is right on.She asked if I wanted to chat to get to know each other or if I wanted to tell her how I felt physically.She had Amanda call to tell me what my blood test results are.I go again this coming week.I can't believe the reviews are not very nice.I hope those people leave so the rest of us can get treated and have to spend less time in the waiting room.Come on give her a break.She is fantastic, maybe you people were rude.Life is too short:(

Excellent

The staff was friendly. Waiting time was minimal. Crossville is fortunate to have this doctor. She is very thorough. But then I am not on pain meds.

Ms. Gomez

She is a great physician. Dr. Manistar is very attentive and listens to you. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wonderful doctor. Her staff welcomes you with open arms!

Dr. Luisa T Manestar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crossville, TN.