Dr. Luisito Gonzales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luisito Gonzales?

Posted on December 21st, 2015

I needed help and I was able to see him the same day. He cancelled his office to get me a procedure I needed the same day. He fixed the blockage and prevented me from having a heart attack.

Avoid this guy

Posted on December 5th, 2013

Although Dr Gonzales comes across very compassionate he is only there on the surface. I went to him for a few years after moving to the Elkhart area. He treated me for CAD which i have had for many years and did my regular evaluations without issue. In mid 2012 I started having debilitating issues that he thought might be due to my condition but really wasn't sure. Not very assertive. He drug this out till early 2013 at which time i agreed to have surgery to check for blockages. He stented an artery which he thought would solve the problem. All my symptoms remained and he then told me it was a spinal issue and gave me a clean bill of health. I went to an internal medicine doctor who recommended a Neurologist who indeed found a small brain tumor. It was decided to remove it with a long recovery time expected. I sought a second opinion from Michigan State University who diagnosed it as the smallest, non threatening tumor they had ever seen. But they needed three months to get me into their Neurologist. I decided to go to Mayo Clinic and after a week of pain and suffering they decided that Dr Gonzales stented the wrong artery. They determined the correct artery off Dr Gonzales's own test data. The very pictures Dr Gonzales had looked at. I almost had extensive brain surgery because Dr Gonzales made a mistake. I would avoid Dr Gonzales if possible. There are other more talented Cardiologist in the Elkhart area.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017