Dr. Lukasz Chebes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lukasz Chebes?

Horirible Attituded

I have never been treated so rudely by any Doctor in this town in the 30 years I lived here, then how I was treated by Chebes, He immediately entered the room with an attitude, would not let me talk did not read my file, was not concerned with my medical history, was not familiar with my current treatment, told me he never heard of a nerve black that lasted more than two weeks.I caught him in two lies. He disrespected my treating Doctors, by making comments about their medical practices. Then denied knowing any of the Doctors, He was insulted that Southwest Medical had referred me to him. Wanted to chastize me over the medication I was taking, pretty much called me a liar. He wanted to do nerve blocks every two weeks. That is insane, most doctors are concerned about putting you under multiple times. He denied getting my medical records from my surgeon, when in fact I could not get an appointment with him until the received getting the records of which they confirmed upon giving me and appointment. He walked out of the room before I was finished asking questions. It appeared he was more concerned about his wallet instead of treating the needs of his patients.

I've had the pleasure of being a patient Dr. Chebez in Illinois. He really understood my problems and always treated me with respect. I never had a long wait and Dr. Chebez is really prompt as he likes to keep to his schedule. I was sad to see him move.