Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Luke F Anschutz has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Luke F Anschutz has the following 5 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
Showing 1 of 1
Nice doctor but lacks knowledge and thouroughness
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luke F Anschutz - Posted on August 18th, 2016
I have 3 kids who all saw Dr Anschutz. There were times with my oldest where I should have switched but he was nice and young so I let mistakes slide. But then my daughter was born early and we brought her home at about 2 weeks old. I knew something was wrong about a week later because she was screaming in pain, he kept telling me I was wrong. Saw a different doctor in the practice 1 time, she actually examined her, and yes, she does have a congenital defect. She has since had surgery to fix the problem. The last time we saw Dr Anschutz I brought her in because she wasn't eating and was basically just limp. She lost about a pound in just a days, He said she was fine. Next day, I brought her to a different pediatrician in town and she ended up in the hospital for two WEEKS and came home on a feeding tube that she had for months. It's clear he doesn't listen. Every time he made an error, it was something we saw him 3+ times for. He missed HUGE diagnoses for all 3 of my children. If you have kids with anything other than a common cold, stay away!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
8 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Luke F Anschutz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOMPLETE CHILDRENS HEALTH, 1336 W A St, Lincoln, NE
Dr. Luke F Anschutz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.