Dr. Luke Buchmann Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Luke Buchmann?

Hmm, not impressed

Posted on May 16th, 2014

My husband went for a lump on the side of his neck. The doctor wanted to demonstrate how to check someone's sinuses so they let an intern run a camera up my husband's nose. They found nothing. However, they did acknowledge that it was to be sure there were no sinus issues. Hmm, what about the lump below his ear? Seemed unwilling to think about the problem or to listen to our background. Seemed more interested in teaching students how to do proceedures. Suggested surgery. Not sure how the tube up nose lead to surgery, but we're not experts. Maybe someone else knows. Sigh.

Worst doctor I've ever seen

Posted on November 15th, 2012

I had a horrible experience with Dr Buchmann. He wouldn't listen to the things I told him or my extensive and complicated history. I brought in all the notes I had from the referring physician and Dr Buchmann refused to even look at them. He was very rude and short with us as if it was his goal to spend less than 5 minutes with each patient. Dr Buchmann would tell me something on one visit and then contradict it on the next visit. I asked him about one of these things on a visit and his response was, "I wouldn't have said that," but my wife and I both heard him plainly state it the previous visit.I had a lymph node that was swollen that my Rheumatologist wanted tested for lymphoma. He told me he couldn't even tell if the node was swollen. I had 3 other doctors who could tell that it was swollen and 2 of them weren't even Otolaryngologists. I eventually went to a different Otolaryngologist who removed the lymph node and told me it was roughly 3 times the size it should have been.I ended up waisting 3 months on Dr Buchmann when I was so sick I had to be on disability leave from work. The other Otolaryngologist I saw was able to remove the lymph node and run the tests the referring physician wanted in 2 weeks.Dr Buchmann is the worst doctor I've ever seen and I would highly recommend anyone considering seeing him find a new doctor.

Posted on October 7th, 2010

I would highly recomend Dr. Buckmann to anyone. He is very caring and is very concern for your well being. Very knowleable about his profession, and spends the time to answer questions. He always follows up to make sure every thing is doing OK. A very execellent Dr.

Questionable Care

Posted on April 12th, 2010

I had surgery and this MD could not explain multiple issues that I had postoperatively......The MD that is following me for additional care was not impressed and strongly suggested that if any additional surgery be done that I not go back to this surgeon.......At first, I did not agree but as time goes on.......I think the advice is wise......

Posted on August 17th, 2015