Dr. Luke Casias Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Luke Casias?

Durango VA Clinic

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Said "Dr." would not listen to me, completely disregarding the symptoms and diagnosis I made, leading to a possibly fatal systemic fungal infection. Casias, over the course of 3 years refused to prescribe the medications to cure me, or allow NP John Simmons, a very astute assistant, to prescribe such.. Eventually, I began self-treatment 'holistically' and some progress is being made...

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Doctors Casias needs to learn to listen to what patient is telling him.

Patient of Dr. Casias w/multi symptom history of surgery and ashtma

Posted on October 22nd, 2008

I started seeing Dr. Casias after moving to Durango, Co. While working at a local resort I developed a MRSA infection originating in surgical implants. Dr. Casias was practicing at Valley Wide in Durango and recommended to me by a nurse upon discharge from hospital. I have had over 10 ortho surgeries from work accident in addition I had 2 intestinal blockages. Quite a package to lay on a family practice doctor. Not only did he give me fully comprehensive workup but also diagnosed my asthma which at least 6 other doctors told me was from smoking, even though i had quit. I would send my mom, dad, son or either daughter in a split second to Dr. Casias. I also would like to add that i am not an anomaly, every patient i have ever spoken with in and out of his office has had the same if not higher opinions.

Posted on July 8th, 2010