Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luke A Handy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Without exception Dr. Handy is the very best physician I have ever been blessed to meet. He is exceptionally intelligent, has a compassionate heart of gold, and is a gentleman and a professional. He listens to his patients, explains everything so you understand it, and thinks everything through before he makes medical decisions. He truly cares about his patients, and will always make time to help you.He is definately not an 8-5 doctor like some are these days! We were so sad when he left his private practice to become a hospitalist, but totally understood his decision, and we are so happy to know that we still have him in his position. He is the kindest, most intelligent Dr. we have ever had, and have not found a primary to equal him. God bless you Dr. Handy, you are sorely missed by so many!!!!
Dr. Handy is the most dedicated and concerned doctor I and my family have gone to in years. He sits and listens to your problems, diagnoses the problem, and sets up a follow up plan. He has a WONDERFUL bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients and will even call them at home to see how they are. He is very well educated, professional and certainly a very compassionate person.I would recommend him to anyone!!! He's GREAT!!!
19 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Luke A Handy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLittle Falls Hospital, 140 Burwell St, Little Falls, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Luke A Handy in this video.
Dr. Luke A Handy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Falls, NY.