Dr. Luke Y Ouyang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luke Y Ouyang?

competent physician

He is probably one of the best I have seen;very friendly and thorough.I also like his MA Angela who is also very helpful and friendly.Too bad I have left Frisco and move to Florida.He is way better than the ones I have encountered here and this makes you appreciate the difference.

Excellent Doctor

He's a young Doctor with a quick mind. He alwaysRefers to specialist when need be. He is conservative in my opinion which I prefer. Easy to speak with & listens well

Would not recommend

I would strongly recommend against using this doctor. While he may be a good doctor, if you truly have an issue that needs follow up, tests, etc. you might want to look elsewhere. Since I have been a patient of Dr Ouyang's I do not get follow ups on my yearly physicals or any office visits where tests/samples were taken/given, the one time I did it was not my test results, he diagnosed me with lower vitamin D and tried to sell me his expensive supplement, continues to bill to the wrong insurance, and never schedules me for specialist he says I need to see after making a point to say his office will call with the appointment details.Whether or not most of this is staff related, one would be hard pressed to put a lot of trust in this type of Dr's office.

Nick

DR.OUYANG IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM!!!!!!!!!

Good doctor

Dr. Ouyang is very thorough and never makes me feel rushed. He keeps up with what tests or treatments are due.

fair doctor... TERRIBLE office staff

I started going to Dr. Ouyang about 3 months ago and everything seemed to be going well. until my second visit. I was told that I would see the doctor and he would address my questions and concerns. When I showed up, he was not there. I was forced to schedule an additional appointment. My problems did not end there. I recently went to the emergency room for some severe pain and the ER doc advised me to follow up immediately with my PCP. Before I left the ER, I called to schedule an appointment and the Dr's office made me an appointment for a specific time the following day. I advised them of the urgent nature of my visit and they acknowledged. When I showed up, I signed in and began waiting. 45 minutes passed and they called me to their window to tell me that I must leave because i didn't have an appointment. So, I wasted 45 minutes AND i have to find a new doctor to see today (which is pretty much impossible). All the while, the staff was rude and aggressive. I am now on my way back to the emergency room for treatment because of Dr. Ouyang's terrible staff. They do not know how to run an office or accommodate patients. Please consider other doctors and save yourself some headaches.

One of the best

This doctor is wonderful. He spent so much time with me that I was stunned. This has never happened to me. His diagnosis was spot on.

Dr. Ouyang appears very concerned and takes proper time to diagnose and treat our medical problems. He has an excellent "bedside manner" and treats us with a high level dignity and respect, a trait we seldom see in doctors.We are very satisfied with him

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Ouyang is a horrible doctor. He is not qualified to practice medicine. He has no sense of compassion and his nurse and staff are the most unfriendly people you will meet. After you do a lab or some type of test, you have to fight for your results. The nurse never returns your calls and leaves you waiting weeks for your test results.

He may be is a nice person but is too young and lack of experience. I wouldn't recommend him. The nurse and staff never return phone call and I need to fight with my lab result.

Dr. Luke Y Ouyang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.