Dr. Luke M Ragan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luke M Ragan?

Apathetic

I fell and ruptured my quadraceps tendon. I called for another Dr. I. The practice, but was told Dr. Ragan sees everyone first. My MRI showed the tear and the report even said another view was needed to determine the extent of the damage, which was never done. I was immobilized and started therapy. Six months later, I decided to get a second opinion after repeatedly asking why it was still swollen, why I couldn't handle steps, why it still buckled on me. New orthopedic specialist looked st the original am MRI film and said I needed surgery. He felt it was a near-complete tear. I am now 3 weeks post ok and already the swelling I had for six months is gone. I never felt like Dr. Ragan listened to me.

I was told by my company to see this doctor at the Toledo Orthopaedic Surgeons office on Reynolds for a workers comp claim when I fractured my arm at work. They obviously care very little about patients and just about getting money from the claims. I called every single day for a week about not having feeling or movement in my wrist (my injury was near the elbow) and never got a return call or an appointment any sooner than 4 weeks from then. I finally went to a real doctor. When the Dr. Ragan finally did call me back, it was to argue with me about wanting to see a new Dr and in no way addressed any of my concerns.This office is a joke.

Dr. Luke M Ragan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.