Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luminita S Crisan has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
We are so fortunate to have found Dr. Crisan. She truly cares about her patients and cares to each pregnancy's high risk factors. Each time we have seen her (which is often due to the difficulty of our pregnancy) she takes ample time to explain what is taking place, how it affects baby, and how mom and dad can best help. She is patient in how she explains things until you understand and is one of the most sincere doctors I've had (which is many in the last few years due to thyroid disease, high risk pregnancy, and an ensemble of other medical conditions). My family would highly recommend her to anyone looking for quality medical care with excellent bedside manner.
Dr. Crisan is excellent!!!! I was a high risk patient at the age of 43 having my first baby. I am a vegetarian and she didn't pressure me into eating meat. She gave good advice and was very kind. She did not pressure me to do all the test that comes with high risk pregnancy. She kept me informed and she is an expert in her field. I found her to be very personable and caring about the baby and mother. Her staff is WONDERFUL!!! Melody, Quita, and Lauren are Super!!! I found Dr. Crisan to be very supportive and positive. She always gives you hope of the best outcome. Her bedside manners are Impeccable. When I have my next baby I would love to have Dr. Crisan as my maternal fetal doctor. With her I know I'm in great hands.
Dr.Luminta Crisan is a knowledged and devoted doctor.She takes all the time that you need and is a compassionate listener.She is the only female doctor who perform cvs tests and that's why we went there but my sonogram results in no heart beat in baby.She explained the results of sonogram to me in a very decent way to let me understand what was the cause of no heart beat in baby.She has great bedside manners.I will recommend her.
Dr. Crisan was a great supporter and physician during my time with her. I had a Cerclage placed at Week 21, and went for weekly to biweekly visits until the Cerclage Removal. Her bedside manner is superb! You really get the feel that she genuinely cares for you and your situation. She listens and actually gets excited when you show progress! I am happy I ended up in her care!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Luminita S Crisan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMatlock Ob/Gyn Associates Pa, 515 W Mayfield Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX
Dr. Luminita S Crisan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.