Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luminita Tudor has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
- Critical Care
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chest Infection
- Angiographic Visualization
Showing 5 of 9
This was my second visit that I had seen L. Tudor. The PA I regularly seen had left this office now I know why she left. L. Tudor was quite snippy, rude and inaccurate in reciting from memory why I was there she kept going on about undue questions as to who wrote two of my other medications. She inaccurately documented in my medical record, had not got out of her seat until opening the door for me. I never got examined. there is a few more complaints I have pertaining to the visit and her documentation I will take that up with wellspan officials. I plan to call my insurance company today to request a different Dr. I sure do not want to see any one else be subject to what I went threw. The office staff were great as always just stay away from Tudor she is totally unprofessional.
I was transferred to Dr Tudor from another Pulmonoligist.. I was supposed to get a different Dr but ended up with her. Not very caring as in if you were 60 or 70 WHO CARES? about my lung diseases and treatment, not given my complete diagnosis for 3 years, could have been treated to slow down the disease, one visit at the hospital in 11 days, the other Dr saw me several imps daily, used scare tactics, she told me herself, to SCARE patients into doing what they should be doing, in her opinion. You'll be bedridden in a year, so I gave up, that's when I heard that. NOT GOOD.
Dr. Tudor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Dr. Luminita Tudor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWellspan Gastroenterology, 2350 Freedom Way Ste 200, York, PA
Dr. Luminita Tudor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.