Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lundy Cavender Jr
Dr. Lundy Cavender Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Cavender is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth, TX Health Southwest Fw and Huguley Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Lundy Cavender Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 10
His nurse referred to my daughter as "it".They called to reschedule our appointments FIVE TIMES when they knew our insurance was about to expire (literally).His card says "Phones answered 24/7" and we had to take my daughter to the emergency room... every time we called someone would pick up the phone and hang up. This was in the middle of the day on a Sunday so I know he wasn't asleep.The nurse would bring her daughter in to do work for them. She was 10 years old and every time I would see her she did not have shoes on and she had dirty, hole covered socks.He never did anything with my daughter. He would come in, check her ears, and leave. He never asked any questions or concerns.He has 1 patient room, 1 nurse, 1 receptionist... and their office is FILTHY. Files and charts are just thrown in piles behind the desk. I was disgusted when I brought my daughter to his office. But I had no other choice. I couldn't get a new doctor for the life of me. We had been looking since she was born. Please don't take your children to this doctor.He is an all around horrible doctor.
Dr. Cavender is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
TX Health Southwest Fw
TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
32 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Lundy Cavender Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions11803 South Fwy, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Lundy Cavender Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.