Dr. Luning Chen Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Luning Chen?

too busy talking and take too long to see patient

Posted on August 29th, 2017

can't recommend this doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Do yourself favor, find somebody else. She is rude and not professional. Long waiting in her office.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

First time try to talk to the doctor, but the reception didn't try to arrange anything. The 2 person I talked with at the reception were trying to make patient understand that "we are very busy, the doctor is very busy better not to bother us!" "In our office every day is quite busy, whether you need to wait for a long time depends on how lucky you are! We first need to check your insurance, it is our procedure...". " You know, we have a lot of senior patients and it takes time due to they may have complex situation..."

Posted on March 28th, 2015

I wish I could give Luning Chen NO star! She is Horrible, rude! Not professional! Horrible Horrible experience! If you have her in your insurance card, call immediately to change her! Luning Chen should close her office and retire! OMG, her Chinglish is horrible! She is very disrespectful!!!!! Very Impolite!!!!! Very offensive!!!! Don't go see her!

Don't Visting If You're A Mdical HMO Plan & Need Specalist Referal

Posted on December 29th, 2013

My last visited was horrible experience, This Doc's level of communication with patient is yelling and fury in the clinic during my visiting, she was out raged said "you're want to get referrals by me, my staffs and I is very busy to service just you and I don't care how many time you and daughter been visited me. This Doctor is more welcome to new Chinese Immigrants whom willing to pay cash only patients and PPO or High Co-Pay health plan. I was her Patient over 5 yrs. She is my HMO Primary Doctor. Under HMO Plan: to see a specialist is requirement a referred by HMO Primary Doctor. She is very reluctance and hesitating to the referrals because HMO insurance plan is not pay her enough for doing extra procedures,

Posted on August 4th, 2017