Dr. Lusiana Loman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lusiana Loman?

Very good doctor I have been going to her for more than 20 years.Very knowledgeable and approachable she is great.

Dr. Lo,an is a great endocrinologist and diabetes doctor. Have been going to her for 10 years and found that she is very knowledgeable and professional in her practice. Recommended her to many friends.

Great doctor.

Dr. Loman was very understanding and very easy to talk to. She was very thorough.

Best of the Best

I have been seeing Dr. Loman for my Type I brittle diabetes needs, since I was a young teenager. She is extremely thorough, caring, and knowledgeable. Waiting room times are sometimes rather lengthy, however, it is worth the wait, because Dr. Loman takes the time with her patients, to make sure that all of your issues and concerns are addressed and handled. I have never once been rushed by her, regardless of the amount of issues I may have had. Wait time is welcomed to be seen by her!!!

group home administrator

Pleasant visit from front office, back room staff and physician. Dr. very interested in treating resident, kind, personable and knowledgeable. Have not got to the diagnosis yet, but Doctor Loman offered possibilities of what the problem may be. Very patient with answering questions.

Excellance

Dr Loman has been my doctor for about 10 years. Very thorough, explains diagnosis, and has always been available. The wait time isn't an issue because her time is where she's needed most.

Caring Doctor

I came to Dr. Loman with a serious and very rare disease. I am thrilled to have found her as there are very few doctors that know anything about this disease. Dr. Loman has the experience I was looking for and she is very knowledgeable about this particular illness. Thank you so much, Dr. Loman, for being so caring and so very, very helpful. I could not have found a better and more compassionate doctor.

Dr. Loman

I've been a patient of Dr. Loman for 11 years, and she's always very pleasant and easy to talk to. She has a wonderful "bedside" manner, and she questions and gives time for any concerns I have. I wish my other doctors were like her.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Loman is extremely professional, extremely thorough and very caring. She makes you and your health her primary concern and takes as much time as you require to address your concerns.

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Lowman for 15 years and she has kept me healthy with no hospitalizations in all that time. My diabetes is under control and she keeps me informed as to what is going on with me and the community at large where diabetes is concerned. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is dealing with diabetes. i am a type 1 diabetic.

Wonderful and Caring Doctor

My experience with this doctor is great. She has the best bedside manner and truly seems to care a lot about her patient. I am so glad I found her and only wish it had been sooner. She has work with my current health issues with expertise and professionalism. I think Dr. Loman is one of, if the not best in her field of medicine.

Dr. Loman is probably one of the best doctors in her field. I was very nervouse and she put me at ease right away! I also have been to her husband and he is a very good doctor too.