Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luther F Chandler Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Luther F Chandler Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Luther F Chandler Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 33
I called this office to get an appointment after Dr. Chandler was recommended by a friend. The first staff member that I spoke with acted as if I was taking up her valuable time to speak with me for a few minutes and then put me on hold for 17 minutes. I called back and was then told by another individual that Dr. Chandler is not accepting new patients.
He cares. He is a patient advocate. I think some people abuse that, but he's a smart man and catches onto that. His staff is bold for a reason. People try to abuse and take advantage and they shut that down. He is knowledgable and kind with a huge heart and really does want to help you get to your problem and fix it.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Baptist Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Luther F Chandler Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.