Dr. Luther C Rollins III Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Luther C Rollins III?

Patient and professional

Dr. Rollins was recommended to me on a Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS/RSD) Grp as someone who truly knew and understood pain. So compassionate, caring, and a great listener. This is the first dr, after seeing 5 over the last 15 yrs, who seemed to understand CRPS/RSD & the extreme pain. He treated it & my back pain. He listened to what didn't work & found something that did. I couldn't give a higher recommendation. I also have MS and see several other doctors. He beats them all hands down. What a blessing!

Dr. Rollins is THE BEST physician I have seen in 22 years that I have had MANY medical issues. He has a great staff and WONDERFUL bedside manner. He makes you feel like you are the ONLY patient. I can't speak for other physicians in the practice. He is ALWAYS on time.

Awesome Doctor!

I have been seeing Dr.Rollins for over seven years now. I have seen numerous Doctors due to my rare nerve disease. I have never known a more compassionate and caring doctor in my life! He and his staff are wonderful! I would highly recommend Dr. Rollins to anyone.

Wonderful Doctor

I cant believe the other reviews listed could be for the same doctor! Dr Rollins is caring,patient,knowledgeable,and skilled. He spends a great deal of time with you and will answer all of your questions fully. He stays abreast of new techniques and trials in an attempt to find relief for so many. I trust him completely and recommend him highly.

lousy doctor

Truly great doctor

stephanie

I saw the doctor and he was not making any sense. He was so focused on talking about other doctors and not my care. So I researched him and found out he did not even have a medical license, It has expired. Prior to that he did a procedure on me and I woke up out of sedation repeatedly. I was in more pain than ever. This doctor is not focused on patient care, but rather has his mind occupied with something else as if he is on medication. Everyone beware!!!!

Chaos

This office is horrible. The staff are all medical assistants in training, who know nothing about medicine. I never get to see the same doctor over again, so every visit is like a new visit, and they charge that way to. That has to be illegal. I feel like I can not get any medications without them making me have a procedure first.

Just would not feel comfortable referring Dr. Rollins to a friend or family member. It was like an assembly line, in & out.

Patients choice award

What a joke, this doctor is high on Ambien and beer. I would not trust him. I heard a sales person state that he gets so excited when they come into his office because he takes all the samples for himself. He also tells patients that they have to get a procedure or he will not see you

Dr Rollins was nice, but...

He didnt take time to explain what was wrong, and after a short wait that was refreshing, spent less time with with me than I wanted. Another Dr., Dr Kirk explained the rest. Overall, I felt rushed, and although he acted caring enough (more than the other doctor I saw the month before there) he did a good job relieving my pain with medications. I never understood what type of doctor he was, or if he was interested. My diagnosis was changed by another Dr. in the group after many weeks, and all my treatment was changed again. My pain is a little better, but my medications are expensive, and the shots that he makes me have work about a day. Another of his doctors has training from the American Board of Pain Management, and maybe this is the best education to look for. You will not wait long in the office and you are in and out with your medications very efficiently. And Dr. Kirk takes care of a most of what I dont understand.

Worst visit to a doctor

DONT EVER GO TO SEE THIS MAN.