Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lutsiya S Pelimskaya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lutsiya S Pelimskaya has the following 71 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Stomach Diseases
- Anxiety Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Urinary Retention
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sprains and Strains
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Intestinal Diseases
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Memory Disorders
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Dr. Lutsiya S Pelimskaya has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
she is very rude and always googles answers to patients problems. she is not good at diagnosing problems. she is very rude and she is always behind in everything. if you have appointment time set for 1 pm , she will see you around 3 pm . she is always running 2 hours behinds and she is very rude and ignorant.
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Lutsiya S Pelimskaya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lutsiya S Pelimskaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delran, NJ.