Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luz A Fletcher MD
Dr. Luz A Fletcher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in Folsom, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Luz A Fletcher has 2 locations
Dr. Luz A Fletcher has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Luz A Fletcher has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luz A Fletcher - Posted on October 2nd, 2018
Current patient with Dr Fletcher, do not have her as your OBGYN. I told her my symptoms and told her to check my uterus for why I was bleeding she said I was fine. Later I enyup in the ER and was diagnosed with Placenta Previa. But she still thinks that I shouldn’t have any bed rest because I am fine. What kind of a doctor are you if you can accommodate your patients needs.
12 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
More about Dr. Luz A Fletcher
As your physician, I value my relationship with you. And I know that maintaining a good relationship means being able to communicate with each other. My colleagues and I have developed My Doctor Online so that we can stay in touch more easily. Because the better connected we are, the healthier you are. Background Since the age of 5, I have wanted to be a physician. Since that young age, I was aware of the unique relationship between a physician and patient. I care for my patients in the same manner I would care for my own family. I joined Kaiser Permanente because; it too, is like a large family. We provide the best care possible and take a personal interest in the well-being of everyone we care for. I believe in Kaiser Permanente’s goal of total health and admire the innovative ways in which they enhance the doctor-patient relationship. Every patient has a team of physicians and staff whose goal is the same: to keep the patient healthy. My professional passions include caring for people like my own family: people who work hard and who strive to provide a higher quality of life for their family. Given that I am a native Spanish speaker, I look forward to caring for many Spanish-speaking patients.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Luz A Fletcher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roseville, CA.