Dr. Luz Elena Cano Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Luz Elena Cano?

She lied to me

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Her bedside manner is atrocious. She seemed to care more about the medications than about me. She rushes through everything, repeatedly saying "do you understand" like a parrot, as if she doesn't really expect you to say no. And it was difficult to read the chicken scratch notes she wrote for me. I made no complaints about my meds but she told me so many negative things about them, saying they were making me drowsy and less alert. She said that, not me. I told her all the medications I have taken, one of which was a drug in trial. I told her that I chose to stop taking it and leave the trial because I didn't like the side effects (that one actually did make me drowsy) and ultimate I had another breakthrough seizure. Knowing that I had taken it in trial, and that I didn't like it, she prescribed me that same medication! The approved drug had a different name than when it was in trial. I didn't make the connection until after filling the prescription for this expensive drug.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017