Dr. Luz F Alvarez Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Luz F Alvarez?

I have been to Dr. Alverez many time and she is one of the best Dr's around. I would not trust my health care for internal problems with anyone else. She never rushes me and after several colonoscopies she is always right there both before and after the surgery and her bedside manner is superb!!.

One of these days I would like to meet her rather than an nurse

I can't really say, after several visits and procedures, I found her to be one of the most distant and uncompassionate doctors I have ever met, or more accurately NEVER met, except for a wave before my procedures. She tends to cancel appointments even when well scheduled in advance and yet has no problem having patients wait well up to an hour to have the privilege of meeting with a NP or nurse. If you are late or cannot make an appointment, she WILL charge you $25.00

won't go back

refused to treat my diverticulitis 3 weeks after my colonoscopy - with diverticulosis dx. & history of diverticulitis! Office staff is wonderful, but dr doesn't seem to want to be bothered. Won't reco her or go back - ever!