Dr. Luz A Feldmann Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Luz A Feldmann?

Best doctor

Absolutely beautiful soul and she knows what she’s talking about.

Amen to this doctor

Absolutely the best appointment. Staff amazing and compassionate. I felt so loved by her nurse and she had me laughing and helped me relax. Her level of expertise is beyond anyone I've ever seen in medical. She knew so much about my condition and other sides of things. I also like she's young and vibrant because I don't like when I start at a new practice and the doctor retires in 5 years. Thank you Dr Feldmann you helped me and my daughter. God bless

Thanks Dr. F

Dr. F has true compassion for all of her patients. I am always treated like a person, not just a condition. She provides total care that starts from your first phone call. Her saff is always available to answer any questions. Dr. F. is aware of new medications that can help with your treatment. She also makes available seminars and discussions led by other professionals to help educate us so we can know everything we need to cope or further understand our treatment.

I had a lot of pain in my back for so many years and Dr. Feldmann encouraged me to have a back surgery. It's been two months since the surgery and the sciatica pain was gone immediately and now I can walk a half mile! I think Doctor Feldmann is a wonderful doctor and she has a very helpful and friendly staff!

Excelente doctor

THE BEST DOCTOR

I am 73 years old. Doctor Feldmann has been my pain doctor and I have to be so grateful; she is compassionate, and she always pays attention on what I am talking about.

Patient

I was referred to Dr. Feldmann in 2010 by my family physician. The most wonderful referral ever! I was suffering (truly suffering!) from chronic pancreatitis having all other physicians I had seen merely scratching their heads or prescribing drugs randomly. After just a few months with Dr. Feldmann my pain has been managed without affecting my daily routine. She got me off other narcotics and I am truly grateful for her expertise, personality and just being a good person that truly cares about her patients. She has it all!

I have visited other pain doctors but I would classifier her as the best.

I wanted to express my deepest thanks and appreciation for all you did for my family. The life versus pain analogies you provided to my daughter has been a life altering reality for her as she has embraced your advise, got her drivers license, out with her friends, driving herself to her workouts and generally having a good time. Your thoroughness concerning my neck and the referral to the neurologist has been a God send. Although there is still a significant challenge ahead of me, I believe on the right path. Thanks for being more than a doctor, but a diligent healer with great concern and compassion for your patients.

This Doctor dedicated a lot of time to examine me and to explain the situation. First one to do it in a way I can understand. Thank you Dr Feldmann

Excellent experience. Definitely surpassed our expectations

Very impressive doctor

I am so thankful to Dr Feldmann. I visited her with my daughter who has chronic pain and only wants pain killers for it. Dr Feldmann explained in great detail why that was not advisable and why changing her life style was going to be much more effective. I suspected my daughter had some degree of dependency to the pain killers but after listening to the doctor I realized how my daughter really needs help getting off the pain medications. I am very impressed with what Dr Feldmann says and is to learn to manage pain without relying on pain medications. I only would hope my daughter would have heard that before and never started them