Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luz P Medina has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Medina has been my doctor & delivery doctor through 2 pregnancy's , she may be short during doctor visits, but has ALWAYS answered any questions or concerns that I have ever had. I had originally visited her regarding an abnormal pap-smear which she explained very clearly and detailed as to what she had found. She delivered 2 of my babies, my sister's 2 children, my sister-in-laws baby and my cousin's baby. She was very professional and extremely calm during each of the delivery's, very personal, and just kept all of us relaxed during it all. My mother who had 5 children (with no pain killers) said that she had wished Dr. Medina was her doctor through her delivery's because of her professionalism and calmness. All 4 of us mom's were very happy to have her as our doctors and she is still my doctor today. I will say though the the nurses at the hospital were very rude to me during my second delivery as soon as I told them who my doctor was and refused to give me any pain killers. So I don't know what they have against her. But once she got their everything was awesome and smooth. and She is STILL my doctor ;)
I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!! People had told me about her so many times I should have listened .... MY STORY: i had many complications during my pregnancy. She never diagnosed a single one! Had life treating complications after my c-section and she was no were to be found. Hospital staff commented to one another that they were going to have to write her up AGAIN. She told me I could no longer have children but failed to properly explain why. I Suffered a lot after c-section but her Staff refused to schedule follow up appt until I had paid my balance in full. Wrote me the wrong proscription good thing PHARMISIST refused to fill it until he got ahold of her. Seems to be always in a hurry. WORST EXPERIANCE EVER.
30 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Luz P Medina accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLuz Patricia Medina Md Inc, 99 S Market St Ste 103, Wailuku, HI
Dr. Luz P Medina is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.