Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luz E Tristan Palma
Dr. Luz E Tristan Palma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Calexico, CA, with another office in Calexico, CA. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Tristan Palma is affiliated with El Centro Regional Medical Hospital. Dr. Tristan Palma has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Luz E Tristan Palma has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Luz E Tristan Palma has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Luz E Tristan Palma has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 39
Me gustarÃa mucho que la doctora viera este mensaje, y aÃºn que mi inconformidad no es directamente con ella, si lo es con su oficina y empleados, el dÃa 7 de enero de este aÃ±o lleve a mi hija a vacunas, le pusieron varias que necesitaba y dos pruebas, al ver la tarjeta de vacunas veo que sÃ³lo tenÃa manrcada 1 al regresar ala oficina y preguntar me dicen que solamente le pusieron 1 vacuna ese dÃa, yo estaba con mi hija y fui testigo de 4 piquetes dos en cada brazo, mÃ¡s 1 piquete en su antebrazo mÃ¡s uno en su dedo, donde esta el registro de las vacunas??? En su tarjeta no! Ni en sus archivos. Que fue lo que pasÃ³????
desde Cd Juarez...soy el Dr Arturo Rodriguez....FELICIDADES por tus logros profesionales..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tristan Palma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Luz E Tristan Palma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Luz E Tristan Palma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calexico, CA.